Smurfit Kappa offers a variety of high quality corrugated boxes in different shapes and sizes to fit your Bag-in-Box Packaging project.
Smurfit Kappa offers a variety of high quality corrugated boxes in different shapes and sizes to fit your project.
The dimensions, cut and quality of the outer box are essential characteristics of the Bag-in-Box® system, as the box protects the product from light and the bag from external impacts.
High quality printed packs use colour and graphics to attract consumer attention in the retail environment leading to increased sales.
In addition to standard boxes, it is possible to develop intuitive or unique shaped packaging.
What are the features of this product?
- Consumer friendly: easy to carry, use and store
- Logistic optimization: Savings in terms of transportation and storage due to cost-efficient format
- Environmental benefits: waste reduction, lightweight and low carbon footprint
- Attractive: opportunity to communicate and promote your product and brand
What are the benefits of this product?
- Wide range of formats from 1.5L to 1000L
- High quality printing to promote your product and brand
How does this product minimise the impact on the environment?
- Low carbon footprint: 8x less than a 75cL glass bottle
- Low initial weight
- Waste reduction
- Encourage recycling: the BIB is made up of 75% cardboard and 25% plastic, the box can be recycled and the bag can be incinerated with energy recovery
- Logistic optimization: Bag-in-Box® packaging is supplied flat to maximise storage space
- ISO 14000 certified plants