The n°1 leader worldwide in taps for Bag-in-Box®
First designed in 1989 and produced at the Smurfit Kappa state-of-the-art facility in Alessandria, Italy, the Vitop® tap has revolutionised Bag-in-Box® packaging through a combination of its tamper-proof design and high oxygen barrier that significantly contributes to extend product freshness and shelf life.
Combining science, design and convenience, its success is also partly due to the fact that it is extremely easy to use.
With an impressive leak rate of only 1 in 85 million since its launch, the Vitop is now available in different colours for different applications: aseptic, water and dairy, edible oil and detergents.
The Vitop® Original is also available in a compact version, with the same technology and same level of quality
What are the features of this product?
- Vitop® Original or Compact
- Available in different colours depending on application
- Available for aseptic and non-aseptic application
- Frontal tamper evident tear strip
What are the benefits of this product?
- Long shelf-life: Low quantity of air trapped inside and high oxygen barrier
- No leakers: The leakage rate is only 1 in 85 million
- Product integrity: tamper proof and 0.5 bar tightness test applied to each tap
- Ease of use
- Regular flow rate
We supply a range of Bag-in-Box packaging machinery
- Automatic or Semi-Automatic filling machines
- Simple, double or triple head
- Trained, experienced team of engineers and technicians
- Customized and complete solutions
- Revolutionary filling valve
- Large network of reliable suppliers of aseptic and complementary machines
Visit our Packaging Machinery section
A strong commitment to food safety
- Ultra-clean plants: FSSC 22000 and ISO 9901 certified plants
- Food contact testing: organoleptic, migration and permeation tests
- Mechanical and quality testing
- Strict hygiene rules in our plants
- EU and FDA compliant