Vitop® Original tap is the n°1 leader worldwide in taps for wine
Amongst the large range of taps, caps and measures, Vitop® Original is the most commonly used for Bag-in-Box wines across the world.
Its success is partly due to the fact that it is extremely easy to use. It also combines elegance and convenience, adding value to the Bag-in-Box® through its unique design.
Our materials, technologies and quality control during the manufacturing process contribute to the high performance of the Vitop® tap. Joined to the package via the gland (spout), the Vitop® tap provides ideal product shelf-life before and after opening.
As proof of its high performance under any conditions, “the tap that never leaks” is exceptionally reliable, with a leak rate of less than 1 in 50 million since its launch.
The Vitop® tap is also available in a compact version, with the same technology and same level of quality
What are the features of this product?
- Vitop® Original or Compact
- Available in different colours depending on application
- Available for aseptic and non-aseptic application
- Frontal tamper evident tear strip
What are the benefits of this product?
- Long shelf-life: Low quantity of air trapped inside and high oxygen barrier
- No leakers: The leakage rate is only 1 in 50 million
- Product integrity: tamper proof and 0.5 bar tightness test applied to each tap
- Ease of use
- Regular flow rate
We supply a range of Bag-in-Box packaging machinery
- Automatic or Semi-Automatic filling machines
- Simple, double or triple head
- Trained, experienced team of engineers and technicians
- Customized and complete solutions
- Revolutionary filling valve
- Large network of reliable suppliers of aseptic and complementary machines
Visit our Packaging Machinery section
A strong commitment to food safety
- Ultra-clean plants: FSSC 22000 and ISO 9901 certified plants
- Food contact testing: organoleptic, migration and permeation tests
- Mechanical and quality testing
- Strict hygiene rules in our plants
- EU and FDA compliant