The sustainable and biodegradable paper solution for bagging banana plants
BanaBag® is an optimal and sustainable solution for bagging the bunches in the banana plantation. It is specially designed to meet the characteristics required for excellent bagging during the complete growth cycle of the plant. It is fully compostable according to EN13432 and could be used as a compost for the soil.
BanaBag® acts also as a natural insulator of the bunch so that it does not overheat the banana like plastic bag, avoiding extreme temperatures that could affect the quality of the product.
BanaBag® is helping farmers to make their plantations more sustainable and meets with the new consumer requirements.
BanaBag® | Vlastnosti
- Glazed treatment to improve slippage during placement and resistance.
- Produced with wet strength properties, keeping all features in high humidity conditions.
- Product certified to be in contact with food: EC 1935/2004 and BfRXXXVI
- Fully biodegradable according EN13432
BanaBag® | Výhody
- BanaBag® acts as a natural insulator avoiding the extreme temperatures
- Biodegradable: BanaBag® will degrade, composting the land and will optimise time, effort and resources.
- Use of bagging in banana plantations increases the weight of the bunch and the diameter of the fingers, as well as preventing diseases and insect attacks.
- BanaBag® is totally sustainable and helps owners to promote the ecological positioning and Environmental Care of their portfolio and therefore brand
- BanaBag® maintains all its properties for many years, being able to be stored and used whenever the farmer needs
Garantované dodávky z důvěryhodného zdroje
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
Learn more about Chain of Custody