TopLock Detergent Box
Toplock is a sustainable, child-proof box for detergent pods & capsules
TopLock Detergent Box is a 100% plastic free solution to pack laundry capsules. Made entirely from paper-based packaging, it is renewable, recyclable and biodegradable. This sustainable solution also offers a 40% carbon footprint reduction versus rigid plastic alternative.
TopLock has been designed with a convenient opening system which has been child-safe certified to prevent children from accessing the content. The pack is ISO 8317:2015 approved which specifies performance requirements and test methods for reclosable packages designated as resistant to opening by children. These methods not only provide a measure of the effectiveness of the packaging in restricting access by children, but also cover the accessibility to the contents by adults.
Unlike plastic box alternatives, TopLock is delivered as a flat single item creating inbound logistics and storage savings. The dimensions of the pack can also be tailored to maximise efficiencies in the supply chain.
The leak-proof box is extremely sturdy and the moisture resistant board has been tested to perform under humid conditions and in severe supply chains.
What are the features of TopLock Detergent Box?
- One piece solution
- Premium printing available in up to 7 colours print
- ISO 8317:2015 – Child resistance closure
- FSC® certified paper-based packaging: fully renewable, recyclable, biodegradable
- Minimal material usage with 40% recycled material input
- Can be packed and filled manually, semi-auto and automatic
What are the benefits of TopLock Detergent Box?
- 100% plastic free
- Leak-proof and moisture resistant
- 40% carbon footprint reduction versus rigid plastic alternative.
- Dimensions can be tailored to increase efficiency of your supply chain
- Inbound logistics and storage savings as packs are delivered flat
- Excellent brand opportunities
- Dynamically tested for a FMCG supply chain
A guaranteed supply from a trusted source
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
- 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
- 95% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging