GreenClip Can Topper
GreenClip is a sustainable alternative for plastic rings (Hi-Cone) which are commonly used to bundle multipacks of cans.
With harrowing images of marine life entangled in plastic rings appearing in the media all the time, we offer drinks manufacturers an environmentally friendly alternative. GreenClip uses microflute corrugated cardboard to bundle the cans providing optimum performance whilst using the minimal amount of material.
The paper-based GreenClip is completely plastic-free and 100% renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
It has two die-cut holes so it can be handled easily in-store and has received excellent feedback in consumer tests.
GreenClip is a perfect example of 'On-the-Go' packaging for multipacks of canned beverages. Whether alcoholic or soft drinks, regular or sleeks cans, bundles of 4,6 or 8 cans, GreenClip can meet your multipack needs.
What are the features of GreenClip Can Topper?
- GreenClip can be used to bundle regular and sleek cans in groups of 4, 6 or 8
- FSC® certified paper-based packaging: fully renewable, recyclable, biodegradable
- Additional glue is not compulsory, making it truly plastic free
- Excellent product presentation
What are the benefits of GreenClip Can Topper?
- Addresses consumer concerns around sustainable packaging
- Easy for consumers to recycle in the regular kerbside cardboard recycling system
- Easy to handle and carry due to the finger hole design
- Easy for consumers to remove a single can in comparison to cans bundled in carton wraps/sleeves
A guaranteed supply from a trusted source
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
- 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
- 90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
Learn more about Chain of Custody
How shelf ready packaging can help boost your sales?
ShelfSmart enables you reveal how your packaging will perform before it’s made. ShelfSmart is a unique proven process that can help you develop, test and prove your optimal shelf ready packaging quickly and cost effectively without taking risk.
Our fleet of 700 designers create packaging solutions that deliver against your needs,. These are then tested with real shoppers in a virtual 3D retail environment to evaluate which performs best.
Learn more about ShelfSmart
We supply a range of end-of-line packaging machinery
- Smurfit Kappa have partnered with KHS to develop high speed and efficient packaging machines to apply the GreenClip product to your cans
- The products and automation will work hand-in-hand to ensure perfect harmony