WT2000 is a two-ply product made of 100 % high quality recycled fibres.
What are the technical characteristics of this product?
- Testliner White 2000 is available in the substance range of 120 - 150 g/m²
- Typical SCT values up to 2,10 kN/m (ISO 9895)
- Brightness values typical: 66 % (ISO 2740 -1)
- Roughness values < 500 ml/min (ISO 8791-2)
What is this product commonly used for?
- Food and Beverages
- Agricultural packaging
- Heavy Duty
- Dangerous Goods
A guaranteed supply from a trusted source
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
• 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
• 90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
Learn more about Chain of Custody.