4th November 2020 | Smurfit Kappa Group plc announced a trading update for the 9 months to 30 September 2020.
First Quarter Overview
- Third quarter performance ahead of our expectations
- Revenue of €6,312 million for the nine months
- EBITDA of €1,125 million for the nine months
- EBITDA Margin of 17.8% for the nine months
- Second interim dividend at 27.9 cent per share
Smurfit Kappa Group has delivered a strong set of results for the first nine months with an EBITDA of €1,125 million and an EBITDA margin of 17.8%. Our third quarter EBITDA of €390 million was particularly pleasing, both from an operational and financial perspective, demonstrating, once again, the strength and resilience of the Group.
Our results reflect the continuing benefits of our capital allocation decisions, our ability to effectively manage our cost base, our geographic reach and the recovery in demand in both our European and Americas businesses. The results also highlight the value our 65,000 customers place on our innovation, our expertise in managing supply chains and our sustainability credentials. READ MORE