The Bag-in-Tube® is an innovative packaging concept for high-end liquids and semi-liquids such as wine, spirits, maple syrup or olive oil.
The Bag-in-Tube® is an innovative packaging concept for high-end liquids and semi-liquids such as wine, spirits, maple syrup or olive oil.The Bag-in-Tube® consists of a composite cardboard tube with a tinplate lid and base. The tube contains a double-layered bag and the product is dispensed through a high performance Vitop® tap.
Once opened, the Bag-in-Tube® protects the product from oxygen permeation, offering an extended shelf-life.
Ideal as a gift or promotional product, the Bag-in-Tube® has a real shelf presence and customer appeal point of sale.
What are the features of this product?
- Wide range of formats from 1.5L to 5L
- High quality printing, embossed paper and finishing to promote your product and brand
- Lid and base available in many colours
What are the benefits of this product?
- Elegant design: Modern and customizable
- Long shelf life: Protect product from light and oxidation
- Increased sales: Premium presentation to communicate and promote product
- Consumer friendly: Easy to carry, use and store
- Environmental benefits: Waste reduction, lightweight
How does this product minimise the impact on the environment?
- Low carbon footprint: 80% less than a 75cL glass bottle
- Low initial weight
- Waste reduction
- Logistic optimization: Bag-in-Box® packaging is supplied flat to maximise storage space
- ISO 14000 certified plants