Area Sales Manager - Beacon
|Experience Level||Mid-Senior Level|
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join the team, covering Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and London areas. The successful candidate will be part of the external sales team and report to the Sales Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to manage existing accounts and develop new business in the N/W London, Herts, Bucks & Oxfordshire territory through the delivery of competent and efficient sales and building strong customer relationships. Alongside this, the successful candidate will create exciting opportunities using value based selling methodology selling the key capabilities & solutions SK Beacon offer along with the wider product offerings of the SK Group.
- Deliver volume & sales for the assigned territory using existing customer base and new business opportunities in the region which are suitable for the site
- The work mix for this role is predominately Account Management but with a New Business target in line with territory expectation
- Primary focus will be selling corrugated packaging solutions supplied by SK Beacon
- Develop account plans for key customers and a robust new business pipeline aligned to the sales strategy of SK Beacon
- To complete reports, such as visit reports, pipeline reports, sales projections
We are seeking someone with a driven, positive and enthusiastic outlook in both the role and the approach to account management and business development. It is essential that candidates can demonstrate success in identifying, approaching and winning new business at commercially acceptable levels to the business. The ideal candidate would have experience in sales analysis, CRM, assessing clients businesses in helping take cost out and adding value and experience in selling corrugated packaging solutions.
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent relationship builder
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills
- To be able to demonstrate good commercial acumen
- Competitive by nature
- Self-Motivated & Ambitious
- Highly Driven to succeed
- Good knowledge of customer sectors
- Have a ‘can do’ and flexible attitude
- Hold a valid UK driving licence
- Must be flexible to working hours & travel in London, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire & Hertfordshire area
- Computer literate
In exchange, we offer a competitive salary, 15% bonus (dependant on personal performance) and a company car.
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the right skills and experience, please click on the link below and follow the online application process.