SafeSpace - Communication Standee
SafeSpace is a Covid-19 communication standee designed to support social distancing in all places where people, work, shop and visit.
In response to the need to protect people during the Covid-19 pandemic, we have launched SafeSpace, a communication standee with the sole purpose of promoting social distancing.
SafeSpace dividers are free standing robust cardboard structures which are printed on both sides to provide a clear and concise reminder to be safe and adhere to social distancing measures
SafeSpace dividers are made of cardboard, the ultimate single-use hygienic material. Recent studies have shown that the virus that causes Covid-19 has a shorter life span on cardboard than on other materials such as steel and plastic. Our SafeSpace Covid-19 communication standee therefore can be used, replaced and recycled, quickly and easily.
We have stock items available for fast delivery and we can also manufacture items bespoke to your requirements.
What are the features of SafeSpace - Communication Standee?
- Available in 3 heights sizes = 1.6m,1.8m and 2.2m
- Minimum Order:50 Units
- Standard stock items available for immediate delivery
- 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource
- Bespoke designs available with custom printed to reinforce safety messages and procedures
What are the benefits of SafeSpace - Communication Standee?
- Ensures social distancing is adhered to
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Promotes attention to safe working practices
- Can easily be recycled after use in your normal recycling streams
- Lower risk of virus transmission than plastic / metal surfaces
A guaranteed supply from a trusted source
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
Learn more about Chain of Custody