40 Sorted White Ledger (SWL)
Sorted white woodfree writing papers, originating from office records, free from cash books, carbon paper and non-water soluble adhesives.
This category normally consists 100% POST-CONSUMER MATERIAL according to FSC® STD 40.007.
The content of all supplies meet the definitions and the descriptions given in the CEPI EN643 standard.
What are the technical characteristics of this product?
Maximum effort will be given to prevent the following prohibited paper categories being mixed in the recovered paper supplies:
- Contaminated recovered paper and board from hospital
- Recovered paper and board which have contained chemicals or foodstuffs
- Covering materials such as paper used for covering furniture during repaired and painting work
- Bales mainly
- Old archives from libraries, offices etc., if they contain PCBs
- Assurance of storage and transport conditions which protect against cross contamination i.e. by hazardous substances or bad odor
- Supplied bales will be labelled with an agreed supplier code, which is typically a 3-digit number sprayed on bales or on a label attached to the trailer side of bale
Ways to collect your paper-based waste
With a large and flexible transport fleet, we can provide a bespoke collection service to suit all your recycling needs. Whether cardboard is in a loose or baled form or whether you have 1kg or 1,000 tonnes, we have the solution to suit you.
As well as a comprehensive range of collection containers we can provide storage trailers, balers, conveyors and other specialized processing equipment for use on your site.
How to manage your paper-based waste
If you deliver material direct to one of our recycling plants, you can often choose to donate proceeds to local charities. This is very popular with organisations with relatively small or infrequent deliveries looking for a sustainable outlet to recycle their paper and cardboard.
Visit our location finder to find the nearest recycling plant to you