Beer packaging designed to deliver a strong brand image and boost sales
With so much choice in the beer market, it is essential that brands grab consumers’ attention with beer packaging that is eye-catching and functional. Whether you are looking for beer bottle packaging or beer can packaging, we can work with you to produce the right packaging to meet your marketing needs and also the operational demands of your canning or bottling lines.
We offer a range of sustainable beer packaging solutions to ensure your products arrive in perfect condition and that their design builds strong presence and engagement for the brands in retail environments. If your route to market is eCommerce, we also have a range of beer bottle packaging designed to ship your beers safely anywhere in the world.
To ensure a safe delivery to store, or direct to the consumer across challenging supply chains, we offer in-house testing to ensure your beer packaging meet ISTA standards.
Our beer packaging is FSC® certified, 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource.
What are the features of Beer Packaging?
- Bespoke to your product, marketing and supply chain requirements
- Paper-based cardboard which is made from a renewable resource
- 100% recyclable and biodegradable
- Wide range of print techniques available such as flexo post print, preprint and litho
- Available in a wide variety of one-piece and two-piece pack styles
- Opening techniques including a range of perforation styles and tear tapes
What are the benefits of Beer Packaging?
- Reduction in transit damage due to strength and stability
- Environmentally friendly – uses no mixed materials and easily recycled
- Increased sales through higher levels of impulse purchases in-store
- Excellent consumer experience and increased brand perception online
- Better customer perception as paper-based packaging is sustainable
We offer an integrated tailored service from initial design to testing
Smurfit Kappa offers an integrated tailored service from initial design to ISTA 6 Testing to assist vendors in getting their products to market.
Our team of 700 designers will work with you to develop a pack to meet your products need and using our unique innovation tools, we will calculate the required pack strength to meet your supply chain needs.
At our ISTA certified lab we then rigorously test paper, board and pack performance throughout the supply chain. Our expert’s stress-test packaging in all different transport simulations and climates, and these leading logistics insights ensure your products are well protected all the way to their final destination.
A guaranteed supply from a trusted source
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
- 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
- 95% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
How shelf ready packaging can help boost your sales?
ShelfSmart enables you reveal how your packaging will perform before it’s made. ShelfSmart is a unique proven process that can help you develop, test and prove your optimal shelf ready packaging quickly and cost effectively without taking risk.
Our fleet of 700 designers create packaging solutions that deliver against your needs,. These are then tested with real shoppers in a virtual 3D retail environment to evaluate which performs best.
Helping our customers to develop sustainable beer packaging
Please note our minimum order quantity for beer packaging is 500