Solid board sheets
Solid Board - Packaging Board : Grey
Responsibly supplying grey solid board for the sustainable manufacture of packaging.
What are the properties of this product?
- Moisture Resistant- Perfect for chilled, frozen and wet end usages.
- Strong - High strength properties for optimal stackability of your products.
- Efficient - Optimised handling and space-saving in logistics.
- Branding- Through homogeneous and seamless surfaces: perfect for high-quality offset printing
- Flexible - Cutting, creasing, grooving, folding… no problem!
- Swift - High runnability on processing lines
- Recycable - 100% recyclable
- Sustainable - 100 % FSC® certified
- Service – included
Consumer safety is our highest priority in food contact packaging
MB12 is a packaging technology developed by Smurfit Kappa is proven to protect food from mineral oils.
It absorbs mineral oils that exist within the packaging and those that migrate from the outside environment. It uses absorption, a technique to trap mineral oils, to keep food save over time and to protect aromatics and taste - even if the packaging is folded or scratched.
To apply MB12 technology to your packaging you don’t need to make any changes to your existing processes. (Paper or board is treated with MB12 when it is produced.)