Wine boxes designed to bring peace of mind that your bottles will be protected all the way to their final destination.
Whether you are looking for wine boxes for retail, wine boxes for eCommerce or an omnichannel wine box that performs on shelf, online and throughout the supply chain, we are the wine box company for you.
All wine boxes are customisable for diverse bottle shapes and sizes. Ranging from basic but safe to premium wine boxes, our designs will enhance your brand.
Utilising various print finishes, wine bottle boxes can be printed on both the inside and the outside, to meet your branding requirements or to include handling instructions, product/sustainability information.
To ensure a safe delivery to store, or direct to the consumer across challenging supply chains, we offer in-house testing to ensure your wine bottle boxes meet ISTA standards.
Our wine boxes are FSC® certified, 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource.
What are the features of Wine Boxes?
- Bespoke to your product, marketing and supply chain requirements
- Paper-based cardboard which is made from a renewable resource
- 100% recyclable and biodegradable
- Wide range of print techniques available such as flexo post print, preprint and litho
- Available in a wide variety of one-piece and two-piece pack styles
- Opening techniques including a range of perforation styles and tear tapes
What are the benefits of Wine Boxes?
- Reduction in transit damage due to strength and stability
- Environmentally friendly – uses no mixed materials and easily recycled
- Increased sales through higher levels of impulse purchases in-store
- Excellent consumer experience and increased brand perception online
- Better customer perception as paper-based packaging is sustainable
We offer an integrated tailored service from initial design to testing
Smurfit Kappa offers an integrated tailored service from initial design to ISTA 6 Testing to assist vendors in getting their products to market.
Our team of 700 designers will work with you to develop a pack to meet your products need and using our unique innovation tools, we will calculate the required pack strength to meet your supply chain needs.
At our ISTA certified lab we then rigorously test paper, board and pack performance throughout the supply chain. Our expert’s stress-test packaging in all different transport simulations and climates, and these leading logistics insights ensure your products are well protected all the way to their final destination.
A guaranteed supply from a trusted source
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
- 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
- 95% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
How can packaging help you maximise supply chain efficiency?
From packing line to supply chain to customer experience, we act only on the opportunities relevant to your business – so you’ll have the insights you need to make better plans, faster decisions and be more prepared to grab every opportunity as you expand.
More on eSmart
Explore our 10 most innovative wine bottle boxes
Please note our minimum order quantity for wine boxes is 500