ThermoBox - Insulated Packaging Cardboard Box
ThermoBox is an insulated packaging cardboard box used for temperature-sensitive products. Keeps your items safe and fresh during shipping.
ThermoBox is an innovative and sustainable cardboard packing box which keeps frozen food and chilled goods such as meat fresh throughout the supply chain.
Made from a 100% paper-based combination of honeycomb and corrugated material, ThermoBox provides similar insulation properties to expanded polystyrene (EPS) boxes.
For products that need temperature controlled packaging, ThermoBox is a sustainable alternative to EPS as it is made from a renewable resource, is recyclable and biodegradable.
ThermoBox can be manufactured customised to your bespoke size requirements without the need to invest in expensive moulds as with EPS. As ThermoBox is delivered flat rather than assembled, logistical and storage space optimisations can be achieved leading to significant cost savings.
Due to the corrugated exterior, ThermoBox is fully customisable utilising various print finishes to include handling instructions, product/sustainability information and branding options. This makes it an ideal solution for insulated packaging for UK eCommerce.
What are the features of ThermoBox - Insulated Packaging Cardboard Box?
- 100% paper-based - combination of honeycomb and corrugated
- Honeycomb panels (base, sides and lid) are 30 mm thick
- Bespoke to your product, marketing and supply chain requirements
- Can be high quality printed with your product information or brand messages
- FSC® certified paper-based packaging: fully renewable, recyclable, biodegradable
- Supplied flat to maximise storage space and minimise transport costs.
Frequently asked questions and answers on Thermobox
- Can the ThermoBox be used for overseas shipping? Yes
- Is the ThermoBox suitable for direct food contact? No, food has to be packed or wrapped in a primary pack
- In what sizes is the ThermoBox available? ThermoBox can be made in virtually every size, customized to your product and supply chain
- Can I request a sample? Yes, please fill out the form below
- Is the ThermoBox suitable for non-food products? Sure, for example for flowers or pharmaceutical products
A guaranteed supply from a trusted source
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
- 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
- 90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
Learn more about Chain of Custody
How can packaging help you maximise supply chain efficiency?
SupplySmart is a combination of unique tools, data and expertise that enables you to optimise the role of packaging across your supply chain – with the reassurance you’re making fully risk assessed decisions that will deliver measureable cost savings.
SupplySmart enables you to uncover, target and deliver improvements to packaging to increase efficiency and effectiveness across your supply chain – all the time minimising the risks to your business.
Learn more about SupplySmart