Transport your bulk goods, including loose-fill products with OctaLok. The innovative alternative to the Octabin, OctaLok is stronger, faster, and easier to assemble.
OctaLok is a new alternative to our standard Octabin that provides a cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative to wooden and metal crates. The OctaLok is stronger than the Octabin, easier to assemble and safer when transporting bulk cargo such as grain, powder, or other loose-fill products.
Our OctaLok is designed and manufactured with locking base flaps produced in a wide range of double-wall materials. OctaLok reduces the number of components by eliminating the need for an additional base tray. It reduces the time it takes to assemble boxes whilst being more secure and stable in transit.
An OctaLok is also a cost-effective, environmentally friendlier alternative to wooden or metal crates and is quick and easy to dispose of. They are designed to withstand the entire supply chain, are flat-packed and stackable to minimise shipping costs and require much less storage space in your warehouse.
OctaLok packaging is available with a range of optional features, such as:
- Discharge points
- An inner sleeve for extreme loads provides the highest bulk resistance
- Bespoke sizes and a range of standard options
Once the OctaLok has come to the end of its use, it can be easily recycled.
What are the features of OctaLok?
- Features such as discharge points and inner sleeves can be added
- Bespoke sizes available to meet all requirements
- Available in a range of double-wall materials to meet bespoke requirements
- Reduces the number of components needed by using locking base flaps
- Protects products throughout the supply chain
What are the benefits of OctaLok?
- Made from renewable resources and is 100% recyclable
- Cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative to wooden and metal crates
- Reduces assembly time due to locking base flap
- Quick and easy to recycle
- Reduced shipping costs and storage space due to being flat-packed
- Ability to stack – optimising logistics and storage space
A guaranteed supply from a trusted source
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
- 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
- 90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
Learn more about Chain of Custody
How can packaging help you maximise supply chain efficiency?
SupplySmart is a combination of unique tools, data and expertise that enables you to optimise the role of packaging across your supply chain – with the reassurance you’re making fully risk assessed decisions that will deliver measureable cost savings.
SupplySmart enables you to uncover, target and deliver improvements to packaging to increase efficiency and effectiveness across your supply chain – all the time minimising the risks to your business.
Learn more about SupplySmart