Corner Board Protector
The edge protectors is a packaging accessory that is used as a reinforcement to improve load resistance against vibrations and tension caused by adhesive hoops or different types of belts, evening force distribution.
What are the features of this product?
Uses and applications:
- Auto parts
What are the benefits of this product?
- It is made of several layers of paper it can be white, Kraft, printed with different calipers and longitudes
- Helps with the structural strength and the stability of the load
- Increase the capacity of the stowage
- Protects and prevent deformation on products and boxes when wrapped
A guaranteed supply from a trusted source
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
- 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
- 90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
Learn more about Chain of Custody
How can packaging help you maximise supply chain efficiency?
SupplySmart enables you to uncover, target and deliver improvements to packaging to increase efficiency and effectiveness across your supply chain – all the time minimising the risks to your business.
Learn more about SupplySmart