Bulk Cardboard Liquid Containers
Our cardboard liquid containers offer heavy-duty packaging boxes for the safe storage and transit of bulk liquids.
Made from heavy-duty corrugated cardboard, industrial bulk containers (IBC) are designed for the transport and storage of aseptic and non-aseptic bulk liquids.
High quality, cost saving and easy to use, the IBC are an ideal industrial single trip packaging solution. Indeed, as an alternative to plastic or metal, the IBC bag in box are shipped flat, creating logistic and storage efficiencies and are considerably lighter in weight reducing shipping costs and carbon emissions.
Carrying up to 1000 litres, cardboard IBC liquid containers can be custom manufactured to fit every project from the shape of the bag (pillow, gusseted, form fit, etc.), the size of the box or the dispensing options.
What are the features of Bulk Cardboard Liquid Containers?
- Available in 200, 500 and 1000L
- Oxygen barrier for sensitive products
- Suitable for aseptic and non-aseptic filling
- Range of filling flanges and discharge valves according to required application.
- Thermo-resistance: steam sterilization of fitments
- Flex cracking resistance for long distance transportation
What are the benefits of Bulk Cardboard Liquid Containers?
- Long shelf life: oxygen barrier for sensitive products
- Hygienic: One way plastic liners to ensure no contamination
- User-friendly: Easy to set up and fill
- Environmentally friendly: Recyclable box, lightweight and reduced material waste
- Logistic optimisation: Low cost compared to multi trip solutions, no cleaning cost, no lost residual product and no air gaps in corners.
How does this product minimise the impact on the environment?
- Low carbon footprint
- Low initial weight
- Logistic optimization: Bulk container packaging is supplied flat to maximise storage space
- ISO 14000 certified plants