Packaging - Consumer
Labelled boxes consist of standard corrugated packaging to which a high quality printed label is applied.
Labels can be applied only to those areas exposed to customers, such as the front of the pack. This ensures packs are able to attract consumer attention in the retail environment by using eye-catching colours and graphics.
Labelled boxes can be used in combination with flexographic printed packs and are typically used to create a clear separation between the supply chain and consumer information.
Ideally suited for large XXL products that are too large to be fully litho-laminated printed.
What are the features of this product?
- Available for a wide range of corrugated board grades
- Off-set label can be printed up to six colours
- Label can be applied on single or multiple sides of the packaging
- Can be used in combination with a flexographic printed pack
Box and label are 100% recyclable
What are the benefits of this product?
- Minimises packaging costs
- Increased sales through high brand visibility
- Maximises brand impact at the point of purchase
- Improved customer perception as products easy to find and understand
Environmentally friendly – made from a renewable resource
A guaranteed supply from a trusted source
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
- 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
- 90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
Learn more about Chain of Custody
How can packaging help you maximise supply chain efficiency?
SupplySmart is a combination of unique tools, data and expertise that enables you to optimise the role of packaging across your supply chain – with the reassurance you’re making fully risk assessed decisions that will deliver measureable cost savings.
SupplySmart enables you to uncover, target and deliver improvements to packaging to increase efficiency and effectiveness across your supply chain – all the time minimising the risks to your business.
Learn more about SupplySmart