SafeShield - Student Desk Dividers
SafeShield desk dividers are designed to support social distancing in offices, schools, colleges and universities.
In response to the need to protect office workers, children and students as they return to work and education following the Covid-19 pandemic, we have designed SafeShield, a simple yet highly effective desk divider.
SafeShield desk dividers are made of cardboard, the ultimate single-use hygienic material. Recent studies have shown that the virus that causes Covid-19 has a shorter life span on corrugated than on other materials such as steel and plastic. Our SafeShield desk dividers can be used, replaced and recycled, quickly and easily.
SafeShield desk dividers are versatile for use on different desk formats with an adjustable depth to slide over desks. They also have an adjustable height fold out area for employees/students to see through or for screen usage.
We have stock items available for fast delivery or we can also manufacture items bespoke to your requirements.
What are the features of SafeShield - Student Desk Dividers?
- Height = 500mm (from Desk Upwards)
- Width = 600mm (when folded)
- Depth = 700mm (front to back)
- Minimum Order:100 Units delivered on a pallet
- 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource
- Standard stock items available for immediate delivery
- Bespoke designs available with custom printed to reinforce safety messages and school procedures
What are the benefits of SafeShield - Student Desk Dividers?
- Ensures social distances measure are adhered to
- Easy to assemble
- Promotes attention to safe working practices
- Can easily be recycled after the pandemic
A guaranteed supply from a trusted source
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
Learn more about Chain of Custody