Packaging - eCommerce
Rollor eCommerce Fashion Packaging
The world’s only eCommerce packaging fit to ship your fashion crease-free!
Rollor packaging is a worldwide patented solution to ship garments crease -free and to offer a unique unpacking experience to your customers. Breaking with traditional packaging, the box can be rolled up without the clothing being distorted.
Crease free fashion items can result in up to 50% less returns according to existing clients. However, should your customer need to return fashion items, the Rollor packaging can be reused due to its solid structure and user friendly design.
Rollor packaging is fully customisable and can be printed up to 5 colours to enhance your brand identity and ensure the home unboxing experience matches the in-store shopping experience.
All Rollor packaging is FSC® certified, 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource. The packs are also 100% plastic free as no coat hangers or plastic bags are needed.
What are the features of this product?
- Available in 6 different sizes from XS to XXL (download product sheet)
- Available in brown or white and can be printed up to 5 colours
- Optional extras include a carry handle, branded paper inlay or an additional shipping box
- FSC® certified paper-based packaging: fully renewable, recyclable, biodegradable
- 100% plastic free
- Rollor packaging has been tested and approved by UPS
What are the benefits of this product?
- Delivers garments crease-free and ready to wear
- Crease -free fashion items can result in up to 50% less returns
- Crease -free returns can reduce clothing reconditioning by up to 90%
- Guarantees a unique and memorable unboxing experience for your customers
- Assembly time is as quick if not quicker than traditional packaging
- Sustainable packaging meets the need of ethical consumerism
A guaranteed supply from a trusted source
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
- 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
- 90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
Learn more about Chain of Custody
How can packaging help you drive eCommerce growth?
From packing line to supply chain to customer experience, we act only on the opportunities relevant to your business – so you’ll have the insights you need to make better plans, faster decisions and be more prepared to grab every opportunity as you expand.
Learn more about eSmart