Packaging - Consumer
Click-to-Lock Detergent Box
A paper-based child-lock box for detergent pods & capsules
Click-to-Lock is a registered design solution to pack laundry capsules in a paper-based, fully recyclable, mono-material solution. It is a first-to-market solution including a child-safe lock on a corrugated container, preventing children from accessing the content.
The Click-to-Lock box has been granted a Superior Child Safety Closure (SCIC) certificate in accordance to the test protocol of the International Association of Soaps, Detergents and Maintenance Products (AISE) for superior child impeding closures.
The box is designed to replace the existing plastic boxes, with an extra 41% cases on inbound logistic and 20% more product per box compared to current market solutions.
Click-to-Lock features also a tamper proof evidence, as well as being moisture resistant. It comes in different sizes and it is fully customisable up to 7 colours print. It is FSC® certified by default and is made from renewable sources.
What are the features of Click-to-Lock Detergent Box?
- One piece solution
- Available in up to 7 colours print
- Includes 20 pods
- Tamper Evidence
- SCIC certification according to the A.I.S.E. Test Protocol
- FSC® certified paper-based packaging: fully renewable, recyclable, biodegradable
What are the benefits of Click-to-Lock Detergent Box?
- Leak and moisture resistant
- Dynamically tested for a FMCG supply chain
- Inbound logistics: 40% more packaging to receive per pallet
- Outbound logistics: 10% less packaging and 10% more pods per pallet compared to a 16 pods pack
- 30% less CO2 emissions for the packaging
- Can be packed and filled manually, semi-auto and automatic
A guaranteed supply from a trusted source
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
- 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
- 90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
Learn more about Chain of Custody