Bag-in-Box (BIB) packaging is designed to extend the shelf life of liquid or semi-liquid food and industrial products.
Made from corrugated cardboard or solid board, the outer box provides exceptional protection during transit. High quality printed packs use colour and graphics to attract consumer attention in the retail environment leading to increased sales.
Each bag is specifically constructed to preserve the exact liquid inside, ensuring the contents stay uncontaminated by the air outside. Liquid can be dispensed through a range of taps which prevent air from entering the packaging during dispensing.
The bag and tap work together to prolong the shelf life before and after the pack is opened.
Bag-in-Box packaging is supplied flat to maximise storage space and minimise transport costs. We also supply filling and packaging machinery offering a totally integrated solution.
Cuáles son las características de este producto?
- Standard sizes available from 1.5 to 1000 litres of liquid volume
- Multi-layered bag to meet specific product requirements
- Tamper proof Vitop® tap designed to greatly reduce oxygen permeation
- High quality printed box to promote your product and brand
- Fully or semi-automatic filling and packing machines can be supplied
- Filling process can be clean or aseptic
Cuáles son los beneficios de este producto?
- Increased sales through premium presentation of your product
- Opportunity to communicate and promote your product and brand messages
- Extends the shelf life of products after opening
- Minimises any product waste due to the improved shelf life
- Consumer friendly – easy to carry, store and use
- Environmentally friendly - lower carbon footprint than plastic or glass alternatives
Cómo este producto minimiza el impacto en el medio ambiente?
- Low carbon footprint: 8x less than a 75cL glass bottle
- Low initial weight
- Waste reduction
- Encourage recycling: the BIB is made up of 75% cardboard and 25% plastic, the box can be recycled and the bag can be incinerated with energy recovery
- Logistic optimization: Bag-in-Box® packaging is supplied flat to maximise storage space
- ISO 14000 certified plants
La seguridad del consumidor es nuestra máxima prioridad en los empaques de contacto con alimentos
- Ultra-clean plants: FSSC 22000 and ISO 9901 certified plants
- Food contact testing: organoleptic, migration and permeation tests
- Mechanical and quality testing
- Strict hygiene rules in our plants
- EU and FDA compliant