Euroboard Special Black (GT)
"Tasteful Appearance at POS“
Euroboard Special Black (GT) with black reverse is made in Hoya, Germany.
What are the properties of this product?
- Moisture Resistant - Special quality for chilled, frozen and wet end usages
- Stable - our White Lined Chipboard stands for: high volume, stiffness, stacking strength
- Branding - our White Lined Chipboard is well-suited for one sided offset printing
- Flexible - cutting, creasing, grooving, folding… no problem for our White Lined Chipboard
- Swift - high runnability on processing lines
- 100% recyclable
- Sustainable - 100 % FSC certified
- Service - included
Consumer safety is our highest priority in food contact packaging
It absorbs mineral oils that exist within the packaging and those that migrate from the outside environment. It uses absorption, a technique to trap mineral oils, to keep food save over time and to protect aromatics and taste - even if the packaging is folded or scratched.
To apply MB12 technology to your packaging you don’t need to make any changes to your existing processes. (Paper or board is treated with MB12 when it is produced.)