Gift Packaging Liner and Pads
Gift packaging helps to add value to product and present it in a more desirable and luxury way.
Unfortunately, sometimes a product is damaged before the consumer is able to have the opening experience or a finer presentation detail is forgotten about, once again having an impact on the overall customer experience. An inexpensive, sustainable and fully recyclable solution to enhance the consumer experience when it comes to gift packaging is single face corrugated liner and cushion pads.
The single face corrugate can be placed around almost any product and the cushion pad can be placed between the product and outer packaging to add that element of protection as well as an additional touch point between consumer and brand.
Supplied in various widths the protective liner and cushion pads are available plain or printed up to 6 colours. Available in a roll (liner) or cut to size, both products are highly adaptable, perfect for a range of gift packaging requirements.
What are the features and benefits?
- Supplied in rolls or cut to size
- B Flute corrugate 3mm high
- Supplied in various widths
- Ability to print up to 6 colours on the flute or the flat of the corrugate
- Manufactured using 100% Food Grade Certified Materials
- Minimises product damage in transit
- Flexibility to adjust to any product dimensions
- Minimises the number of packaging formats and styles to handle and store
- Cost and production efficiencies from using the same packaging for different products
- Environmentally friendly – made from a renewable & sustainable source and 100% recyclable