SafeWall - Workspace Dividers
SafeWall dividers are designed to support social distancing in the production and manufacturing workplace.
In response to the need to protect manufacturing workers during and after the Covid-19 pandemic, we have designed SafeWall, a simple yet highly effective workspace divider.
SafeWall dividers are free standing cardboard structures to protect people who work closely alongside each other by being placed between them at intervals so they can adhere to social distancing measures while carrying out their jobs.
SafeWall dividers are made of cardboard, the ultimate single-use hygienic material. Recent studies have shown that the virus that causes Covid-19 has a shorter life span on corrugated than on other materials such as steel and plastic. Our SafeWall dividers therefore can be used, replaced and recycled, quickly and easily.
We have stock items available for fast delivery or we can also manufacture items bespoke to your requirements.
Besondere Merkmale: SafeWall - Workspace Dividers
- External Dimensions: 1.8m (high) x 1.2m (wide) x 0.34 (deep)
- SafeWall dividers are free standing
- Minimum Order:100 Units delivered on a pallet
- Standard stock items available for immediate delivery
- 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource
- Bespoke designs available with custom printed to reinforce safety messages and procedures
Die Vorteile von: SafeWall - Workspace Dividers
- Ensures social distancing is adhered to
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Promotes attention to safe working practices
- Can easily be recycled after use in your normal recycling streams
- Lower risk of virus transmission than plastic / metal surfaces
Garantierte Lieferung aus einer vertrauenswürdigen Quellen
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
Learn more about Chain of Custody