Embalagem para Varejo
Counter displays hold products from which a consumer will shop and are designed to sit on top of retail counters.
Often used for promotional, seasonal and free trial products, counter displays influence consumer buying patterns and differentiate brands from the competition.
Made from corrugated cardboard, solid board or folding carton, counter displays are lightweight yet have the structural integrity to carry weight. Constructed from a single material, they can easily be recycled after use.
Counter displays are generally designed bespoke to meet specific marketing objectives. However, we also offer a range of standard counter displays providing a flexible, quick and cost efficient solution. Displays can be supplied flat packed for easy assembly or preassembled and filled with stock.
Quais são os benefícios de Counter Displays ?
- Available in a range of corrugated, solid board and folding carton grades
- Standard and bespoke designs available
- High quality flexographic or lithographic print options
- Available in single and multiple tiers
- Header board available to communicate marketing messages
- 2D, 3D and 4D models available to help you visualise a design in-store
What are the benefits of this product?
- Increased sales through high product visibility
Attracts consumer attention to product promotions or launches
Maximises brand impact at the point of purchase
Reduction in transit and storage costs as counter displays are delivered flat
Easy to assemble reducing time spent merchandising
Environmentally friendly – 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource
Fornecimento garantido de uma fonte confiável
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
- 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
- 90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
Learn more about Chain of Custody
Como uma embalagem pronta para venda (SRP) pode ajudar a aumentar as suas vendas?
ShelfSmart enables you reveal how your packaging will perform before it’s made. ShelfSmart is a unique proven process that can help you develop, test and prove your optimal shelf ready packaging quickly and cost effectively without taking risk.
Our fleet of 700 designers create packaging solutions that deliver against your needs,. These are then tested with real shoppers in a virtual 3D retail environment to evaluate which performs best.
Learn more about ShelfSmart