Attractive and modern, the Pouch-Up® is an innovative packaging concept designed to extend the shelf life of liquid and semi-liquid products such as wine, juice and oil.
Pouch-Up® is self-standing pouch is made of high-performing oxygen barrier films to preserve the liquid inside, ensuring the contents stay uncontaminated by the air outside.
Liquid is dispensed through a high performance Vitop® compact tap, which prevents air entering the packaging during dispensing. The pouch and tap work together to prolong the shelf life before and after the pack is opened.
Pouch-Up® is unbreakable, yet extremely lightweight and has a very low carbon footprint in comparison to glass and PET Bottle packaging.
Pouch-Up® is free standing with a single gusset on its base or a double gusset on the base and on the top. They can be high quality printed to use colour and graphics to attract consumer attention in the retail environment. They offer maximum customer convenience as they are easy to carry, easy to store, easy to use and easy to dispose of.
We also supply semi-automatic and automatic filling machinery offering a totally integrated solution for Pouch-Up®.
Quais são as funcionalidades deste produto?
- Available in several sizes, formats and printings
- Single or double gusset: 1L, 1.5L, 1.75L and 3L
- Tamper proof Vitop® compact tap designed to greatly reduce oxygen permeation
- High quality printing to promote your product and brand
- Integrated handle
Quais são as vantagens deste produto?
- Long shelf life: preservation of product freshness and quality for several weeks after opening
- Consumer friendly: easy to carry, use and store
- Logistic optimization: savings in transportation and storage as an empty Pouch-Up® is delivered flat, saving 5x more space than bottles.
- Environmental benefits: waste reduction, lightweight and low carbon footprint
- Attractive design: modern and customizable
We supply a range of end-of-line packaging machinery
A strong commitment to food safety
- Ultra-clean plants: FSSC 22000 and ISO 9901 certified plants
- Food contact testing: organoleptic, migration and permeation tests
- Mechanical and quality testing
- Strict hygiene rules in our plants
How does this product minimise the impact on the environment?
- Low carbon footprint: 80% less than a 75cL glass bottle
- Low initial weight
- Waste reduction
- Logistic optimization: Pouch-Up® packaging is supplied flat to maximise storage space
- ISO 14000 certified plants