To further enhance your Composite tube packaging, additional decorative options can be added.
The visual appeal, touch and feel of embossing, foil blocking and other additional finishes help resonate with the consumer and trigger emotive associations. These memories can then influence repeat purchase, recommendations and purchase as a gift. We have recognised this and offer a wide range of decorative options to our customers to ensure they can really make their product to have the impact they desire through the medium of premiumised packaging.
- Off set lithographic print
- Foil Blocking
- Tactile Finishes
- Varnish Finishes such as Spot UV
- Inside Print
- Coloured (bespoke) tin and emboss or deboss for lids and bases
Decorative options include:
- Offset litho print
- Foil blocking, both conventional and digital
- Embossing and debossing
- High build varnish
- Soft touch laminate or varnish
- Spot varnish
- Coloured or printed liners
- Colour matched lids and bases
- Embossed and debossed lids
A guaranteed supply from a trusted source
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
- 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
- 90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
Learn more about Chain of Custody
What is product fulfilment?
As with every packaging project, there are many aspects to consider. At Smurfit Kappa Composites we offer the service of product fulfilment – to help our customers as much as we can.
We are able to place tubes into shipper cases and supply these to our customers for ease when it comes to their bottling lines. This helps reduce cost to our customers and allows their operations to run more efficiently.
In addition to shipper case fulfilment we are also able to offer the following:
- Rope handles
- Stickering – bespoke markets, short runs, specials and cask products
Please note minimum order quantity of 5,000 tubes