Caisses carton ondulé
Testliner 1 (T1)
Testliner 1 is a two-ply product made of 100 % high quality recycled fibres.
Quelles sont les caractéristiques techniques de ce produit ?
- Testliner 1 is available in the substance range 115-185 g/m²
- Typical SCTcd values up to 4,4 kN/m (ISO 9895) and typical burst values up to 600 kPa (ISO 2758).
- Sized paper with a guaranteed Cobb 1800.
- Can be used safely for various food packaging types. For detailed declarations contact us.
À quoi sert en général ce produit ?
- Food and Beverages
- Agricultural packaging
- Heavy Duty
- Dangerous Goods
Un approvisionnement garanti provenant d'une source de confiance
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
- 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
- 90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
Learn more about Chain of Custody