PLV / Displays
Free Standing Display Units (FSDUs)
Free-standing display units (FSDUs) are standalone off shelf displays, holding products from which a consumer will shop, and are used in retail environments to influence consumer buying patterns.
FSDUs are designed to increase product visibility and maximise brand impact at the point of purchase. Eye-catching displays allow brands to differentiate themselves over the competition and drive increased sales.
Made from corrugated cardboard, FSDUs are lightweight yet have the structural integrity to carry weight. Made from a single material, they can easily be recycled after use.
FSDUs are generally designed bespoke to meet specific marketing objectives, however, we also offer a range of standard FSDUs providing a flexible, quick and cost-efficient solution.
Free-standing display units are mostly supplied flat packed for easy assembly or can be supplied preassembled and filled with stock.
Quelles sont les caractéristiques de ce produit ?
- Available in a range of corrugated and solid board grades
- Standard and bespoke designs available
- High quality flexographic or lithographic print options
- 2D, 3D and 4D models available to help you visualise a design in-store
- Choose the required quantity and position of shelves
- Optional features such as LCD screens, lights, sound modules and moving parts can be included
Quels sont les avantages de ce produit ?
- Increased sales through high product visibility
- Attracts consumer attention to product promotions or launches
- Maximises brand impact at the point of purchase
- Reduction in transit and storage costs as FSDUs are delivered flat
- Easy to assemble reducing time spent merchandising
- Environmentally friendly – 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource
Mesurez l'impact de vos présentoirs avant qu'ils ne soient en rayon
We bring together a huge database of 50,000 shopper insights, unique tools and the industry’s biggest team of designers to ensure your Display captures all the attention you need.
Our unique partnership with EyeSee means that we can analyse thousands of shopper reactions in a virtual store before a single Display is produced – giving you the best possible chance of making it right, first time. This allows our customers to minimise risk without the expense of real-world failure.
Learn more about our Store Visualizer
Une expertise globale à l'échelle locale
We understand your market, because we’re as local as you.
With over 50 specialist Display designers across 19 countries, we truly understand how shoppers behave and what local retailers are looking for. This unrivalled footprint combined with a real feel for local market specifics can make all the difference to retailer acceptance and sales success.
In addition to our local footprint, we have a pan-European team based in Amsterdam who manage large-scale Display projects for many of Europe’s biggest brands, from complex harmonization or, catalogue developments to simple multi-country execution of consistently excellent Displays.
Get inspired by a visit by to one of our Experience Centres