BIB 900 Double Head filling machine
The BIB 900 Double Head is a high performance choice for filling quality and reliability.
The two heads of the BIB 900 offer very high speed and uninterrupted production. The two independent control panels allow autonomous operation of each head. The innovative filling valves with separate vacuum and nitrogen circuits enable clean an precise filling with low Total Package Oxygen pickup.
The machine is also designed to fill large bags up to 20L. These features are especially useful at big industrial production facilities.
The fully automatic process includes bag supply, separation of bags, bag opening, vacuuming, filling, capping, packing into the box and release.
What are the features of BIB 900 Double Head filling machine?
- Filling speed: 30 3L BIB per minute
- Fills bags from 1.5 to 20L
- Adapted to Vitop® Original, Vitop® Compact and other taps on demand
- Pneumatic and reversible gripper: no need to adjust machine
- Console desk provides easy control of operation
- New generation filling valve
- Separated circuits between vacuum and nitrogen
What are the benefits of BIB 900 Double Head filling machine?
- Improved shelf-life of liquid thanks to revolutionary filling valve that separates vacuum and nitrogen circuits
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Precise electromagnetic flowmeter for filling accuracy
- Efficiency: robust design, high flow and high speed filling valve
- Conforms to all international legislative health and safety requirements (HACCP)