Confectionery and Biscuit Corrugated Liner
Corrugated lining is used to provide product cushioning and protection for confectionery and biscuit products.
It predominately consists of two layers of paper (an outer liner and fluting) sandwiched together and is highly flexible so it can be shaped around a range of products. It could be cut to a rectangular shape and used at the top of a biscuit or confectionery box and it can also be cut to wrap the inside of packaged goods.
Made from 100% Food Grade Certified Materials and 100% recyclable, the protective corrugated liner is environmentally friendly and available plain or printed. A great solution to also add an additional touch point between brand and consumer and an element of luxury.
What are the features and benefits?
- Supplied in rolls or cut to size
- B Flute corrugate 3mm high
- Supplied in various widths
- Ability to print up to 6 colours on the flute or the flat of the corrugate
- Manufactured using 100% Food Grade Certified Materials
- Minimises product damage in transit
- Flexibility to adjust to any product dimensions
- Environmentally friendly – made from a renewable & sustainable source and 100% recyclable