Biscuit Tin Cushion Pads
Cushion pads for tinned biscuits have been in use for decades. Used primarily to provide protection they are now used by brands to communicate with their customers.
It is well known that opening a tin of luxury biscuits to find them out of their tray and damaged puts a dampener on the overall customer experience. Some companies are using plastic wrap to prevent this, but with the plastics tax coming in 2022 brands must look to see where their plastic use can be reduced – and this is where the classic cushion pad takes centre stage.
100% recyclable, our biscuit cushion pads are made from 100% food grade specialist low grammage paper-based materials including Glassine and are available in 3ply and 5ply, plain or printed and cut-to-size.
What are the features and benefits?
- Available unprinted or printed
- 100% recyclable
- 3ply or 5ply cushion pad option
- Product protection
- Product and brand promotion
- Varying sizes and shapes are available
- Various materials including Glassine
- Manufactured using 100% virgin food contact safe materials
- All material within our facility is Food Grade Certified
- Produced in our BRCGS Grade AA facility, you can be assured of the quality of our product