Shaped Tube Packaging
Providing on-shelf differentiation and a high degree of visual disruption, the Composite paper tube can be manufactured to virtually any shape with low entry cost for bespoke shapes compared with other shaped packaging formats.
This is ideal when a product’s packaging needs to replicate the product’s shape or iconic brand image.
For paper shaped tubes, the print substrate is of a heavier weight which allows for smooth decoration and deep emboss. The construction methods used also allow for apertures or window features together with full capability for inside print. The strong and durable tube structure will protect the contents across the supply chain.
Available with high quality offset litho print and additional decorative options, the Composite shaped paper tube can be premiumised in a variety of ways.
What are the features of this product?
- Diameter range: 50mm to 120mm and height range: 150mm to 400mm
- Tubes can be round or uniquely shaped to create distinctive packaging
- High quality printed tube label to promote your product and brand
- Finishes include textured, varnished, foil blocked, embossed, scented or holographic.
- Lids and bases can be branded, colour matched and embossed to specific requirements
- Window patching available for good product visibility
- Perfumes, fragrances and cosmetics
- Premium spirits
- Champagnes and liqueurs
A guaranteed supply from a trusted source
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
- 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
- 90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
Learn more about Chain of Custody
How can you further enhance your packaging?
To further enhance your Composite tube packaging, additional decorative options can be added. The visual appeal, touch and feel of embossing, foil blocking and other additional finishes help resonate with the consumer and trigger emotive associations. These memories can then trigger repeat purchase, recommendations and purchase as a gift.
We have recognised this and offer a wide range of decorative options to our customers to ensure they can really make their product to have the impact they desire through the medium of premiumised packaging.
Decorative options include:
- Offset lithographic print
- Foil blocking, both conventional and digital
- Embossing and debossing
- High build varnish
- Soft touch laminate or varnish
- Spot varnish
- Coloured or printed liners
- Colour matched lids and bases
- Embossed and debossed lids
What is product fulfilment?
As with every packaging project, there are many aspects to consider. At Smurfit Kappa Composites we offer the service of product fulfilment – to help our customers as much as we can.
We are able to place tubes into shipper cases and supply these to our customers for ease when it comes to their bottling lines. This helps reduce cost to our customers and allows their operations to run more efficiently.
In addition to shipper case fulfilment we are also able to offer the following:
- Rope handles
- Stickering – bespoke markets, short runs, specials and cask products
Please note minimum order quantity of 5,000 tubes