Tubes have long been the premium drinks packaging choice in the traditional markets for Single Malt Whisky, Rum & Gin brands.
This trend has now expanded across many of the premium drinks markets including Tequila, Brandy, Mezcal and Vodka.
There is a recognition that displaying a premium drinks product in a tube adds value, enhances brand awareness and encourages purchase. The tube causes on shelf disruption and the additional decorative options available enables the tube to really stand out and reflect the brand.
Fully FSC® accredited, the Composite tubes strong and durable structure protects its contents across the supply chain, reducing breakages and damage to bottles.
Our cardboard tubes are available round or shaped and can be made bespoke to your requirements. Now also available, our 100% recyclable & sustainable tube under our Better Planet Packaging initiative; the Eco-Tube.
What are the features of this product?
- Diameter range: 38mm to 122mm and height range: 40mm to 980mm
- Tubes can be round or uniquely shaped to create distinctive packaging
- High quality printed tube label to promote your product and brand
- Finishes include textured, varnished, foil blocked, embossed, scented or holographic.
- Lids and bases can be branded, colour matched and embossed to specific requirements
- Window patching available for good product visibility
A guaranteed supply from a trusted source
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
- 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
- 90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
Learn more about Chain of Custody
How can you further enhance your packaging?
To further enhance your Composite tube packaging, additional decorative options can be added. The visual appeal, touch and feel of embossing, foil blocking and other additional finishes help resonate with the consumer and trigger emotive associations. These memories can then trigger repeat purchase, recommendations and purchase as a gift.
We have recognised this and offer a wide range of decorative options to our customers to ensure they can really make their product to have the impact they desire through the medium of premiumised packaging.
Decorative options include:
- Offset lithographic print
- Foil blocking, both conventional and digital
- Embossing and debossing
- High build varnish
- Soft touch laminate or varnish
- Spot varnish
- Coloured or printed liners
- Colour matched lids and bases
- Embossed and debossed lids
What is product fulfilment?
As with every packaging project, there are many aspects to consider. At Smurfit Kappa Composites we offer the service of product fulfilment – to help our customers as much as we can.
We are able to place tubes into shipper cases and supply these to our customers for ease when it comes to their bottling lines. This helps reduce cost to our customers and allows their operations to run more efficiently.
In addition to shipper case fulfilment we are also able to offer the following:
- Rope handles
- Stickering – bespoke markets, short runs, specials and cask products
Please note minimum order quantity of 5,000 tubes