Tray erectors automatically form your corrugated cardboard or solid board trays enabling the processing of high volumes of cases saving labour, time and money.
Our tray erecting machinery caters for all tray styles and sizes including flange and corner post trays.
Tray erectors are simple to set up and the size changes can be quickly made by operators without the need for any tools.
Packaging tray erectors can be integrated into existing or new lines and can be used as part of a modular system. All solutions will be matched to your specific production requirements.
What are the features of Tray Erectors?
- Choice of hotmelt adhesive
- Range of speed capabilities (from 8 to 80 trays per minute)
- Easy to use and adjust by operators for quick change overs
- Ergonomic loading of packaging blanks
- Suitable for corrugated and solid board packaging
- Ideal for retail ready packaging
What are the benefits of Tray Erectors?
- Reduced labour costs due to automation
- Increased production efficiencies over manual erection
- Reduction in packaging costs - trays sealed with hotmelt adhesive use less material
- Improvements in operational health & safety – reduced risk of repetitive strain
- Flexibility of production due to quick and easy size change overs
- Maximised output due to continuous operation during replenishment of blanks