Subscription Packaging Liner
Have you embarked on a new journey offering a subscription service to your customers?
Are you seeking flexible packaging material that can add protection and also an element of luxury? Then single face corrugated liner is the answer.
Whether you are looking to protect delicate items such as flowers through a flower postal subscription service, protect bottles of your finest beers or provide cushioning for your freshly baked goods – the single face corrugated liner can be wrapped around, weaved or laid on top to provide protection and an additional touch of elegance if that is what you are after.
It is an inexpensive, sustainable and fully recyclable solution for a variety of needs. Available as a roll, cut to size, unprinted and printed.
Also available are cushion pads with varying depths, sizes and print options.
What are the features and benefits?
- Supplied in rolls or cut to size
- B Flute corrugate 3mm high or 3 ply (2.5 mm depth) and 5 ply (3.5 mm depth)
- Supplied in various widths
- Ability to print up to 6 colours on the flute or the flat of the corrugate
- Manufactured using 100% Food Grade Certified Materials
- Minimises product damage in transit
- Flexibility to adjust to any product dimensions
- Minimises the number of packaging formats and styles to handle and store
- Cost and production efficiencies from using the same packaging for different products
- Environmentally friendly – made from a renewable & sustainable source and 100% recyclable