Smurfit Kappa UK Ltd Gender Pay Report 2017
- Women’s hourly rate is 13.4% lower (mean) and 15.4% lower (median)
- Top salary quartile has 86.7% men and 13.3% women
- Upper middle salary quartile has 91.4% men and 8.6% women
- Lower middle salary quartile has 82.9% men and 17.1% women
- Lower salary quartile has 72.8% men and 27.2% women
- Women’s bonus pay is 39.8% lower (mean) and 46.9% lower (median)
- 26% of men and 34.7% of women received bonus pay
Pay data is based on a snapshot date of 5th April 2017 and bonus data based on the preceding 12 months.
I confirm that the data included in this report is accurate.