Bulk Produce Shippers
Bulk produce shippers serving the fresh produce sector every step of the way.
From pallet shippers to palletainers used to store and transport bulk fresh products, we manufacture a wide range of corrugated board grades to maximise trailer fill.
All of our produce shippers are designed to provide the required strength to meet the physical requirements of the supply chain.
Our produce shippers are a cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative to timber and plastic returnables. They are shipped flat, so they take up less warehouse space and are also lighter in weight, reducing your shipping costs and carbon emissions.
Bulk produce shippers are easy to use and can be erected in seconds. What’s more, thanks to their lighter weight, they are safer and easier to handle.
With sustainability at the centre of our company ethos, our produce shippers and palletainers are made from 100% recyclable corrugated cardboard and are fully recyclable.
What are the features of Bulk Produce Shippers?
- Available in a wide range of board grades to meet requirements
- Quick assembly design
- Compliant with ISPM 15 regulations restricting the use of timber in international trade
- Wide range of options available to meet requirements
- Designed to maximise trailer fill
What are the benefits of Bulk Produce Shippers?
- Designed to meet the physical requirements of the supply chain
- Cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative to timber and plastic returnables
- Made from renewable resources and is 100% recyclable
- Reduced shipping costs due to being light-weight and shipped flat
- Reduced damage to goods in transit
A guaranteed supply from a trusted source
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
- 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
- 90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
Learn more about Chain of Custody
How can packaging help you maximise supply chain efficiency?
SupplySmart is a combination of unique tools, data and expertise that enables you to optimise the role of packaging across your supply chain – with the reassurance you’re making fully risk assessed decisions that will deliver measureable cost savings.
SupplySmart enables you to uncover, target and deliver improvements to packaging to increase efficiency and effectiveness across your supply chain – all the time minimising the risks to your business.
Learn more about SupplySmart