What does the Graduate Management Trainee Scheme consist of?
- The Scheme enables Graduates to develop the knowledge and experience needed to understand both the business, and that of its customers (some of the world leading Manufacturers) as quickly as possible.
- This will allow you to develop a clear view on the different areas of a world leading manufacturing business in which you can expect to develop your career, be that Commercial such as Sales or Marketing, Operational such as Manufacturing or Supply Chain – or maybe something different altogether.
- The Scheme consists of 4 different placements, each of approximately 6 months, on different UK sites and in different areas of the business means that you will need to be both mobile and adaptable to make the most of this exciting opportunity.
- You will receive on and off the job training, mentoring and coaching, in a real life, challenging work setting, whilst making a recognisable contribution to the company.
Take a look at what we offer
What we’re looking for
- 2:1 in any Degree discipline
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Right to work in UK without Sponsorship
- The kind of people who will be suited to these positions will be confident and ambitious, with a natural flair for building relationships at all levels of business and outstanding communication skills.
- They will be self-motivated, tenacious and resilient, and comfortable working both alone and as part of a team.