Autre papiers ＆ cartons
Coated Kraft Back
Coated kraft black is made of several plies and is classified as a multipurpose product.
Coated kraft back is made of several plies and is classified as a multipurpose product.
Top Plies: double coating top on two plies of Total Chlorine Free (TCF) bleached eucalyptus fibres.
Bottom Plies: several plies are made from a mixture of FSC® certified unbleached virgin softwood and hardwood fibres.
Coated kraft back is used in folding cartons mainly in consumer products for the food and beverage industry and personal care products that require high quality printing.
Quelles sont les caractéristiques techniques de ce produit ?
- Substance range: 260 to 440 g/m²
- Caliper range: 0.30 to 0.56 mm
- Enhancement for your packaging solution
- Good sheet formation
- Surface uniformity for good print capabilities
À quoi sert en général ce produit ?
- High quality printing
- Food and drink
- Consumer products
- Office products
- School supplies
- Personal cleaning products
Un approvisionnement garanti provenant d'une source de confiance
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
• 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
• 90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
Learn more about Chain of Custody.