Láminas de Cartón Plegable
Coated White Back
Coated white back is made of several plies and is classified as a multipurpose product.
Coated white back is made of several plies and is classified as a multi-purpose product.
Top Plies: double coating top on two plies of Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) bleached eucalyptus fibres.
Middle Plies: a mixture of FSC® certified unbleached virgin softwood and hardwood fibres.
Bottom Plies: three plies of (TCF) bleached eucalyptus fibres. The product is used in folding cartons mainly in consumer products for the food and beverage industry and personal care products that require high quality printing.
Cuáles son las características técnicas de este producto?
- Substance range: 260 to 440 g/m²
- Caliper range: 0.30-0.56 mm
- Peak performance for printing
- Top brightness of 80% (TAPPI 452)
- Back brightness of 70% (TAPPI 452)
- Improved sheet formation
- Surface uniformity for good print capabilities
Para qué se usa comúnmente este producto?
- High quality printing
- Food and drink
- Pharmaceutical and personal cleaning products
- Office products
- School supplies